Naoshima Ryokan Roka and A&C Inc. are committed to protecting your personal information. We have set forth the following “Privacy Protection Policy” and strictly observe it to protect any personal information we collect.
• All sensitive information entered into our online booking system is collected through an encrypted connection on our secure server through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
• We are insured for any personal data leakage by American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
- CEO Sasaki Shintaro is the data controller for all the personal information (personal data) that you submit.
- We store and manage your personal data on an independent computer system which is not connected to any other servers. A security software installed and the passwords set for each and every action protect your personal data and prevent it from being copied.
- We will neither provide nor disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties unless we are required by law or such a need arises to safeguard our rights and assets.
- We may send you some information by email which we believe to be beneficial to you. You can send us a request for stopping the service at any time.
- We will promptly respond to any request for checking and correcting your personal data that we hold for any valid reason.
- We comply with the law and any other obligations applied to protecting the personal data we hold and manage. We will also regularly audit our privacy protection practices and strive to improve them.
Personal Information to Be CollectedThe personal information about individuals that our company may collect for the purposes mentioned includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) Information provided in connection with our services
This information may include the following:
(A) Name, date of birth, gender, address, age, contact information (telephone number, email address, etc.)
(B) Matters related to the use of our services
(C) Information related to the use history, purchases, and payments for our services
(2) Information automatically collected in relation to the use of our services
This information may include cookies, IP addresses, and information related to the device used to access our services.
(3) Information provided by third parties
Purposes of Use and Use of Personal InformationOur company will use the information collected within the scope of the following purposes of use:
(1) To investigate and analyze the usage status of our services
(2) For personalization of our services, such as recommending products of our company or affiliated companies that may be of interest to you
For more details about this tool, please refer to the following pages:
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Google Policies and Terms Page
You can reject the functionality of this tool by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings.